It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:42 pm 
New to the Cafe

Waaw.. This game just came out and you've got the walkthrough.. you're amazing.. ♥
Thanks for the walkthrough ,anyway ♥♥

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Hidden text: ON
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
Hidden text: OFF
Ali Baba Route

Chapter 3: Feeling Nonchalant
(1.) "He's kind of like a caretaker too."
(2.) "He's really thoughtful." (+5)
(3.) "He's kind of meddlesome." 

(1.) "Thank you." (+5)
(2.) "I can't accept this."
(3.) "You must be used to it by now.

(1). "You two really a lot alike"
(2). "Why can't you two get along better" (+5)
(3). "Why do you two hate each other so much"

Office lover f32DuW
Shall we date: Ninja Love+ HLSDuu4n1Y

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 pm 
Cafe Visitor

wow shizuku, you're blazing through assad's story like a champion! thank you so much for your help with the walkthrough! *o*b
and thank you kyuu for starting this thread :D

i'm only at the end of chapter 2 but I really like the story so far ^^
I got super excited when they hinted that Prince Assad is based on King Shahryar in the original Arabian Nights (he takes a wife every night and kills her the next morning until the vizer's daughter volunteered to be his wife and tells a story that lasts 1001 nights so he could never kill her and eventually falls for her). I love that story! You go and melt Assad's heart, MC, you go! :Db
i never have enough platinum for the extra stories though. *sobs* oh well, here's to hoping youtube will have it OTL

MSB: Mae (Goto)
CD: Mae (Ryota)

OKKO invite codes
Sweet Scandal: GL44nG
Arabian Nights LS: djkJvT

Arithmetic invite codes
Bidding for Love: sD6RQa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 pm 
Cafe Visitor

ohayo gozaimasu minna-san here i make the assad choice hope be helpful

Assad chapter 9 :shaking balance

Assad 9.3
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
1.it didn't bother me
2.is something bothering you?
3.yes[5+]

Assad's sight : Want to touch impulsively [Extra 7] after 9.3
no coment find out yourselve hihihi..

Assad 9.10
]1.okay
2.thats too dangerous
3.hold on[5+]

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 am --

Thank you for the compliment i will help the ali baba route after i finished assad actually i could do it in 1 days or 3 but i always got low bat soo cant always continue.. okay i try my best to get through more faster thanks for supporting me XD

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 am --

Well kyuu its involved with this so i cant get all the credit by myself..
Kyuu lets try our best to make a end of this walkthrough okay??^_^

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:13 am --

@ayakamae Well i could make it if i can... well i dont know hot to make video at the scenario.
sorry.. cant help >_<

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:17 am --

Assad 9.12
♡♥♡1.you can do it[5+]♡♥♡
2.will we be okay?
3.i believe in you

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 am --

next uuuupppp comiiinnggg the chapter 10 of the assad so stay tuned and see what happened!!
assad chapter 10 beyong the sand.... XD

assad 10.2
1.We Can't trust anybody
2.we need to be careful
3.this is terrible[5+]

oh no.. the assad just getting disbanded and not being prince anymore... and now he wanna sneak into castle for helping he's father?? soo stay tuned.. and continue the story as you know the truth...

so romantic so romantic like a juliet and romeo... romantic route!! at the 10.4 try 100+ (sorry if wrong just suggest)

assad 10.6
1.stay calm
2.i believe in you[5+]
3.lets do our best

assad 10.13
1.i'm scared
2.yes. be careful
3.i can stand on my own[5+]
whaa??? assad vs ali baba ... who's gonna win?
ali baba the head of all thieves group or assad the cold prince who getting disbanded by just a rumor.... soo stay tuned wait the next coming up the chapter 11!!

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 am --

here we are... the final chapter!! oh my gosh i just cant stop crying.. well im crying right now cause of some foul mood thingie... anyway.. assad chapter 11: the end of the fight... and the end for the assad story.. but dont worry there still 1 more... the romantic ending..!! well if you wanna know i could give you a hint about the romantic ending... hihihi

assad 11.3
1.this is not the right way
2.whatever happens, i must do what i can[5+]
3.this has nothing to do with being weak or strong

horay.. assad and ali baba rejoin ... although they injured cause of the fight.. but you guys dont wanna 1 of them die right?

assad 11.8

1.how could you?!
2what did you do with the king?!
3.You used Ameen!
what ameen?

romantic route? at the war? really? 11.9 try to have 115+ AT.. sorry if im wrong...

finnally the end of the choice.. why im feeling so sad...? assad 11.13
1.talk about something else.
2don't tell hit
3.tell him[5+]
enjoy this was my final one for assad but.. dont worry i be back for ali baba route >.< anyway i give a story about the romantic end >.<
in 11.14 is so sad.. the girl have to leave assad... Assad time left [extra8] okay saying there a kissing scene no.. cg.. kyaaa.. XD the romantic ending.. @kyuu should tell them??. well i just dont wanna make some public gossip.. that make no mysterious when already in romantic end or i just leave it to be that just see you have to wait about month to know the romantic end...?
The End of the assad story... Fin... i gonna cry.. T.T ... oh yeah after you complete the romance end you get a cg... soo.. well anyone here playing sweet scandal?

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 am --

uuh i cant sleep i wake up at the mid night then i start the ali baba then ..

ali baba after 2.12 a warm embrace [Extra 1] well this story show some hugging and talking bla2 i

Ali Baba after 3.9 My girl [Extra 1] in this scenario there are 3 little boys show up and wanna play with Ali Baba but he busy for buying the accesorys for the girl and the 1 kid stared at the girl.. and the kid say you smell nice... and Ali Baba say "she my woman" kyaa... XD

Shizuku Secret Scenario... whaa?? hardy is a man? i just know it from Ali Baba story.. before in assad route i though she a lesbian.. ~.~ did not see that coming i was like...Image

Starstruck love:GnFupd

We.. Always.. Get CG!!

Last edited by Shizuku_Sorataki on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 pm 
New to the Cafe

Assad
You need at least 23 Affection Points to see the Still CG from Chapter 2.9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Alii baba a warm embrace [Extra 1]just some hugging scene and bla2

Ali baba My Girl[Extra 2]ali baba and the girl go to shopping together well there are 3 kids show up and then the kids ask ali baba to play with them but ali baba refused.. then 1 kids stare the girl and the kid say "you smell nice" and the other kids get close to the girl and ask the girl to play with them but Ali baba say "she my woman" kyaaa... XD

Ali baba 4.5
1.i'm willing to accept the consequences
2.But Ameen would be so upset[5+]
3.i don't think really want to stop going, though

Ali baba 4.9
1.go with Ali Baba[5+]
2.go wit sinbad
3.go with sadiq

Ali Baba 4.11 romantic route i think is 45+ just go to training together for self-defensed training..

after 4.14 Irritating [Extra 3]in the tavern that sinbad and the evil wolf grinner sadiq just teasing Ali baba for go to training together alone with the girl..

Ali baba 4.15
1.ignore them and go clean
2.call out to them
3.sneak a peek[5+]

next up coming chapter 5... ganbatte!!

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:35 am --

here we go Ali baba chapter 5:reliance

Ali baba 5.4
1.Don't move
2.Shout
3.say something[5+]

Ali baba 5.6
1.okay, i'll do it...[5+]
2.Are you making fun of me?
3.you're a big boy, feed yourself

ali baba 5.7 romantic route try 65+ and CG XD the CG is cute try to find out yourselve XD

Ali baba a sad fairy tale[Extra 4]the girl give a story to Ali baba just some little story..

Ali Baba 5.13
1.Assad
2.Cais
3.Ali Baba[5+]

coming next up chapter 6 so stay tuned!!

okay that was it for now i continue later im so sleepy right now... oyasumi :boom:

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 pm --

ohayo.. i just woke up.. "well if you ask me that i have school or not.. i have but i got 1 week vacation.. XD" Ali baba Chapter 6:Balance Collapsed

Ali baba 6.2
1.Don't Resist
2.Shake it off
3.Scream[5+]
the choice answer is kinda awkward...

Ali baba 6.8
1.i'm sure Ali Baba would be angry if he knew
2.i wish Ali Baba were here[5+]
3.i feel so helpless

Ali baba Extra scenario!! after 6.11 Two frustating people [Extra 5] nothing special just some hardy. sinbad. cais. talking about the girl choosing the lover..... cais said:ameen is serious dead wanna me "the girl name" his wife.. hardy support prince assad.. and sinbad choosin ali baba..

Ali baba romantic route 6.14 try 75+ no coment... find out yourselve XD

Ali baba 6.15
1.were you there to talk to the sultan?[5+]
2.were you there to get me?
3.were you there to kill the sultan?

next up coming Ali baba route chapter 7 :giggle:

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:52 pm --

here we are the Ali baba chapter 7 a sad past... woohh must be Ali baba past... before he being a thief? curious? try to reach it then

Ali Baba 7.4
1."...were speechless[5+]
2."... were pretty scared
3."... were really happy

Ali baba 7.10
1.i don't believe it
2.you're too kind
3.You're too good-natured[5+]

Ali baba romantic route 7.12 try 85+ the girl trying to ask again about the Ali baba wish.. but he still won't tell.. kinda blockhead isn't he? and tada!! no CGs XP

Ali baba 7.14
1.i'm working right now
2.okay. sure[5+]
3.Only if i have permission

coming next up Ali baba route chapter 8 XP :tongue:

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 pm --

Ali baba extra scenario after 7.14 a soft thin [Extra 6] heheh... im not telling i guess. i give a hint a thief who grab the girl to her shoulder and the girl enjoy the sight but the girl getting embbrass because everyone watching...

here we are chapter 8 of ali baba route:Distorted thoughts

Ali baba 8.2
1.Are you jealous?
2.That's not true...
3.you're acting weird[5+]

Ali baba 8.7
1.that make me jealous.
2.i don't understand...
3.i still have to stop him.[5+]

Ali baba romantic route 8.8 try 95+ and CG the part of this story was just nasr past when Ali baba pick him up to be a family with him

Ali baba 8.15
1. "... he hates the royal family
2"... he's worried about me.
3."...if i become too involved in the palace, it'll be trouble for him[5+]

coming next up chapter 9 hehe the heroes of thief is on action!! stay tuned!! it make me look like that i on a tv does it?

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm --

Chapter 9 here we are.. Ali baba chapter 9:A wish I wanted to come true... you know what thinking right? the wish must be to go home or do lovey dovey to Ali baba.. i think i go with the to go home stuff...

who's your type in this Game? the cold prince assad or the leader of 40 thief Ali baba. that make me afraid.. well i kinda scared with he's eyes that only show cold eyes like assad.. or sinbad the rationalist or cais? what ever i dont know he's title..

Shizuku Secret Scenario:well i want a type like cool handsome XD attitude cold or aggresive XD or silent .. i dont like "mean" type and act like stupid clown and too much of being shyness well i hate when the guy dont realize the girl feeling and make a sad story but become going out eventually at the end...

Ali baba 9.3
1.make something up
2.say nothing[5+]
3.tell them

Ali baba 9.8
1.i was going to fight them too.[5+]
2.but you saved me.
3.i'm sorry...

after 9.10 extra scenario impulsive irritation [Extra 7]well im not telling is a secret... find out yourselve...

Ali baba 9.13
1.i'm sure everyone feels the same way.
2.can't we just leave things as the are?
3.there's nothing you can do.[5+]

coming next up ali baba chapter 10... ukh i having a bad dream when i'm wake up..

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:14 pm --

okay here we are 1 more step too the end of the walkthrouh.. gonna miss me?? XD

Ali baba chapter 10 The real wish

after 10.1 extra scenario impossible dream [Extra 8]when the girl tell the story from her world ali baba sounds intersting about the world that had cars and trains and the nurse and school and many more.. find out and you know it XD

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm --

Ali baba 10.3 romantic route try 90+ and CG nothing really interest me in here...

ali baba 10.4
1.let's think about this togeher.[5+]
2.please don't go.
3.are you still hiding something from me?

ali baba 10.10
1.Running away?[5+]
2.the way you are now you're too weak to do this
3.please listen to what i have to say.

ali baba 10.13
1.There's nothing you can do.
2.listen to me!
3.You're wrong.[5+]

coming next up final chapter 11 of the Ali baba.. huh my arms is kinda tired but im gonna do my best..

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm --

oh aren't you all excited that i already and the end of the chapter? lol..

Ali baba final chapter 11:the overlord of death bla2.. lol just kidding

Ali baba final chapter 11:True meaning of darkness.. real one << :giggle:

Ali baba 11.5
1.Don't underestimate me.
2."...i'm fine.
3.i Won't run away.[5+]

Ali Baba 11.10
1.maybe it's just a coincidence?
2.it's not your fault![5+]
3.get a hold of yourself!

Ali baba romantic route 11.14 suggest 110+ heree we are now... wow.. i can't imagine about this romantic route at the crisis time... X.X

the final choice of ali baba.. here we are... XD
Ali baba 11.15
1.what are you waiting for?[5+]
2.kill me!
3."...save me.

okay my work here is done.. well i will be appear again after sinbad route and cais route.. Pm me.. and i will be done with the walkthrough just a day .. or 2 day :giggle: enjoy ..

-- Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:32 pm --

... i waiting someone reply here.. ~_~ feel kinda lonely ...

We.. Always.. Get CG!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:21 pm 
Cafe Addict

4.11 Assad CG only requires 30 pts

ArabianNight 5sUs5d
Destiny Ninja: Aiko☆ D0r1fGsaPy
Office Lover kmvZHu
Contract Marriage rprRhv
Vampire Darling 77tjaF

Sweet Scandal tH2YYs
Shall we date: Angel or Devil+ KEfb14uFAe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:39 pm 
New to the Cafe

Hey! :3
The start of Romantic Route and the first CG for Assad i got with only 30 Affection Points. But 2 of the points are from clothes and hair... So you need 30 to get it i think? Hope this help!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:14 am 
Cafe Visitor

i was only can help with choice not the affection point for romantic route ~_~

@kyuu do you play my swett bodyguard ir celwbrity darling?? Cause i have a problem to get in this game even gree --a i dont know what is going on well it says about dns error do you have a idea??

We.. Always.. Get CG!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 am 
New to the Cafe

I just started and this was a good help! I forgot who I used for platinum code but yay free platinum! Thank you everyone for all your hard work!

I tried to find the info for this, but could anyone tell me how to own multi avatars? I thought it was based on number of complete outfits or something but the shop doesn't have more than one choice? So I don't really understand unless it's suppose to be all from the capsule spin thing?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next