It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am 
Cafe Lover

Wow, I guessed I just timed things right somehow since I was looking for new free games on the app store and randomly found this xD Good to know it was released so recently ~ I'll post any answers for Ali Baba's route that I get that aren't here ^^

Destiny Ninja - LT4CeyJs1q (Mizuki SecLE)
Contract Marriage - PFzL8U
Ninja Love+ - JB40ZqEyAs
Office Lover - kKUkxX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:45 pm 
Cafe Lover

Ali Baba 2.2 (only two choices)
Hidden text: ON
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
Hidden text: OFF
1 Ask for help
2 Watch in silence (+5)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 am 
Cafe Visitor

Thank's a lot for the walkthrough!! I chose Assad, hopefully I'll have a good momen!! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am 
Cafe Lover

Assad
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
[1] "I'll do whatever it takes."
[2] "I'm a little scared."
[3] "I can't." (+5)

Starstruck Love :: yfv88v
Arabian Nights LS :: AHAaJB
Arabian Nights DHL :: uV4PDk
Bidding For Love :: SKTMYs
The Cinderella Contract :: bWdU6a

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm 
Cafe Lover

Oh gosh... I'm in Ali Baba's route and Sinbad introducing himself killed me xD "The name's Sinbad. Although I try not to sin or be too bad."

Destiny Ninja - LT4CeyJs1q (Mizuki SecLE)
Contract Marriage - PFzL8U
Ninja Love+ - JB40ZqEyAs
Office Lover - kKUkxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:03 am 
New to the Cafe

there a romantic route at 2.9 well i pass around 34 affection..

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:33 am --

Assad 2.12
T
1.i should change the subject
2.i have no choice but to through with it [5+]
3.i ask him his reason[/spoiler]

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:04 am --

There a romantic route at 2.14 i pass around 42 AT
Assad 3.4
1.of course i will[5+]
2.i don't know if i will
3.absolutely

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 am --
Assad 3.7 ..sorry not to make it.. i forgot it

1.'...'
2. I don't know how to explain it
3.i don't think you believe my story[5+]

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:22 am --

Assad 2.7 well i do flash back story..
[spoiler]1.why did you decide to become a woman?
2.i'm sorry for getting you involved in all of this[5+]
3.why are you taking such good care of me?

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:27 am --

And the name of chapter 2 is "prince of darkness"
and chapter 3.the truth within the hot sand.." well im planing to make another account it feel like my name kinda old suzaku232 X_X

Last edited by Suzaku232 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:00 am 
Cafe Visitor

Well here im suzaku232 oh yeah in 1.10 there Assad's sight : The girl coming from the lamp [Extra 1] its just playing in assad mind about you it use 180 platinum but i think you shouldn't worry you can just pass about it well if you want to buy it go to shop and choose item shop

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:06 am --

Well im trying to take photo on the cg but i dont know how.. sorry for cant give you a photo of the assad cg

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 am --

Well that was it for the chapter rush... well i can do more faster but i need platinum to do it..

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm --

Assad 3.12
1.it depends on prince assad allows
2.i think going everyday might be a bit much[5+]
3.but. maybe!

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:18 pm --

I reach chapter 4 fiuh is was hard too but i try my best.. chapter 4:ray of light

oh yeah after you reach chapter 4 will see a extra scenario.. but you must buy with 180 platinum.. not really great
about this story just assad forgot to let go the girl hand and blush..

assad 4.2
1.'....thank you?
2.what do you mean?
3.is that supposed to make me happy?[5+]

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:33 pm --

Assad 4.9
1.that doesn't make any sense[5+]♡♥♡♥♡
2.thats weird♡
3.i don't know how much good it will do him♥

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm --

There a romantic route in assad 4.11 im around 83 At but i think it just need around 40+ if i wrong im sorry and guess what?? There are cg on it.!!

Assad 4.12
1.i wonder[5+]♡♥♡♥♡
2.i don't know♡
3.i don't think thats it♥

-- Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm --

Well if you dont mind i ask which of the ending is better?? Romantic end or Pure end??
The Pure end feel like a Pure Beauty end that make so sad or something..??
@Kyuu well if you dont mind can you tell me??

Assad extra scenario A sweet demand [Extra 3] on 4.14 remember to have some platinum for the extra scenario well this scenario show that the ameen is already asleep before the girl give him a cookies she make... but instead he give it to prince assad.. and assad show his childish side..
>///<

Assad chapter 5: Hearts parting away

Assad 5.4
1.i want to know what you think♥
2.i don't think so♡
3.i wonder[5+]♡♥♡♥♡

Assad Habit [Extra 4] after 5.5 you can buy it.. well this scenario show that after you heard cais music you left and assad try to make you stay at
the castle but the girl refused and when assad talking to you he always
touch the girl hair and the girl say its that your habit.. remember to have
some platinum anyway thats it for now and maybe i continue tomorrow im kinda tired and i have to go church.. well oyasumi minna-san

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:38 am --

Assad 5.8

1.call out to him[5+]♡♥♡♥♡
2.continue on your way♡
3.wave hello♥

Assad 5.12
1.'...walks up the stairs'♡
2.'...opened the nearest door♥
3.'...walked down the halfway[5+]♡♥♡♥♡

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:08 am --

Assad.. chapter 6 :the isolated king

Assad 6.3
1.i don't know what to do♡
2.i guess i've lost sight of my goal♥
3.i haven't given up[5+]♡♥♡♥♡

assad 6.5 romantic route im already at 120 AT but i suggest it need 65+ sorry if is wrong..

Assad Between the brothers [Extra 5] this scenario show that ameen fall for the girl but assad angry.. and take the girl to gate immediely and bla2 i cant depict the scenario find out yourselve.. well in the 6.5 ameen propose the girl.. he love the girl for very long time he wanna try to say it but assad always arounds.. only half story guys find out and you know the behind scene... scarryyyyyyyuuuu just kidding

Assad 6.8
1.i am♡
2.i'm not angry♥
3.'... a little[5+]♥♡♥♡♥

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:15 am --

Assad 6.11

1.are you sure thats what you want?♥
2.what do you mean by that?♡
3.are you being serious right now?[5+]♥♡♥♡♥

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 am --

6.15 romantic route bla2 im already 130AT i suggest 70+ sry if is wrong just suggestion and CG anyway this romantic route is making me like i getting stabbed.. well i kinda like sweet scandal more because the yusuke is so aggresive >///< anyway dont let it go to you head im just coment the romantic route..

Assad chapter 7 :turning earth

Assad 7.2

1.'...stared back at him♡
2.'... Didn't say anything♥
3.'...argued back[5+]♥♡♥♡♥

Assad 7.9

1.what haven't i realized yet?[5+]♥♡♥♡♥
2.whats hard for prince assad?♡
3.what i am oblivious to?

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:05 am --

Assad 7.12

1.not as far as i'm aware[5+]♥♡♥♡♥
2.thats not the issue♥
3.no, i like him♡

Assad 7.13 romantic route i think 75+ if wrong sorry and cgs.. kyaa>///< why im so screamin anyway finally assad opened a little for the girl and assad hug the girl there the cg.. well there a painful scenario be ready to cry maybe..

Assad chapter 8 Sign of determination.. well im already go this far
ganbatte for me .. XD but im wanna do another story.. the voltage game but i cant T_T well i hope there a voltage free game..

Assad 8.2

1.a little♥
♡♥♡2.aren't you the one who's dissatisfied[5+]♡♥♡
3.i'm just lonely♡

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:20 am --

Assad's sight : A cruel and painful feeling[Extra 6] after 8.5 well just some assad feeling when he touch the girl cheek nothing special oh yeah and painful feeling like the name said..

Assad 8.6

1.was it someone from the palace?
2.maybe a thief
♡♥♡3.who would try to manypulate the sultan?♡♥♡

-- Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 am --

Ohayo gozaimasu minna-san..
anyway here assad 8.14
that was it for now i think i continue around evening i got to go school is a church school actually so im will be busy until evening so wait for me.. :wave: anyway kyuu try to keep up with me.. ^.^

1.i don't mind
♡♥♡2.what are you talking about[5+]♡♥♡
3.thank you

okay guys 8.15 sooo romantic route and cg try around 85+ suggest know what im gonna say.. right?? Well the story is kinda romantic the assad made a promise seal.. well sometime when we still a kid we have our promise seal right?? well you see what it gonna be when assad made a promise seal soo stay tuned and keep forward to know the story anyway you can just ask me actually... i feel like a reporter for saying stay tuned... anyway im gonna pack my bag now and go to church jaa nee minna-san i will be back..

Starstruck love:GnFupd

We.. Always.. Get CG!!

Last edited by Shizuku_Sorataki on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:41 am 
New to the Cafe

Thanks for the walkthrough <3
Sadly, the 2 guys I'm interested the most in, especially Sinbad, aren't up yet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Shizuku_Sorataki
I think Romantic End would be the true end? Because usually the end which needs more Affection Points is the best ending.. :laugh:
Anyway, would you please kindly check your private message? >.<

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm 
Cafe Visitor

okay..

Starstruck love:GnFupd

We.. Always.. Get CG!!

Last edited by Shizuku_Sorataki on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next