It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:34 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 62  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:52 am 
Global Moderator

Artemis003 wrote:
I've been trying for the lovey-dovey route too but have only gotten CGs for chptrs 1 & 7 :wry: I'm on chptr 8 right now. Maybe some are set so you have to do both LD & SL endings so to get all the CGs?

Every character has a total of eight CGs, three of which are from the endings. You CAN get every non-ending CG before you ever play an ending, but full CG completion can only be made by succeeding through the Sweet, Lovey Dovey, and Hidden Love ends. There is no correlation between finishing an ending and getting an answer-driven CG.

It's Our Secret code: ccp9744

GREE ID: 695818864
    BMP (Elani) | MSB (Elani) | CD (Elani)
    Contract Marriage: 85sei4 | Vampire Darling: DFZCRB

All of my Shall We Date? codes:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 am 
Cafe Addict

Aiwethryne wrote:
Every character has a total of eight CGs, three of which are from the endings. You CAN get every non-ending CG before you ever play an ending, but full CG completion can only be made by succeeding through the Sweet, Lovey Dovey, and Hidden Love ends. There is no correlation between finishing an ending and getting an answer-driven CG.
that makes sense, thanks! :)

My Sweet Prince: Invite ID: 00V6H2fFL
Magic Sword: Invite ID: SMRkx74kW
Gree ID: Artemis003/ ID‌‌: 682326537‌‌
<('.'<)~^('.')^~(>'.')>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 am 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Aiwethryne wrote:
Artemis003 wrote:
I've been trying for the lovey-dovey route too but have only gotten CGs for chptrs 1 & 7 :wry: I'm on chptr 8 right now. Maybe some are set so you have to do both LD & SL endings so to get all the CGs?

This is true. I always choose Secret Love Ending and still get all non-ending CGs. I only choose +1 answers if it leads to CG and then pick almost all -1 to get Secret Love Ending.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:05 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Hey all - could one of you tell me please - if we purchase the stories for the 'love is in the air' specials using lottery tickets, do we get to keep the stories forever? As far as I can work out we do, but they've made it so complex and it's written in a really hard to understand way, so I'd like to check before I make any purchases!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Soraka wrote:

riie wrote:
Mizuki
Hidden text: ON
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
Hidden text: OFF
Chapter 8: "Yes, I was." - Get CG

Thank you, riie. :)

You're welcome! ^^

Mizuki
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
Chapter 11, Vol. 3: Pass Checkpoint - 11 passes
-Before the first set of answers

Sorry, I forgot to note down which of the two +1 answers in chapter 10 made the CG appear. T.T

RubySlippers wrote:
Hey all - could one of you tell me please - if we purchase the stories for the 'love is in the air' specials using lottery tickets, do we get to keep the stories forever? As far as I can work out we do, but they've made it so complex and it's written in a really hard to understand way, so I'd like to check before I make any purchases!

Yep, you can get the story via ninja lottery. Although, it seems they'll release it for regular purchase in the future? I was lucky enough to get Enya's story in one go when I used the ninja lottery ticket they gave. Also, yes, I think we get to keep the story we win in the lottery.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:18 am 
Cafe Visitor

Thank you! I really wish they'd make it a bit less confusing. :/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:13 am 
Cafe Lover

I've got a few corrections and clarifications for Mizuki's route as well.
Pass Checkpoint: 1

5.8 (after first choice set)
Friendship Level Checkpoint: 100

Exact wording for -1 answer: Do not explain

Deny it = Get CG

11.3 (not sure whether this is before or after the first choice)
Pass Checkpoint: 11

11.7 (after first choice set)
Minigame Checkpoint: 20%

Shiori (Katsuragi) in MSB
Megumi (Kyosuke) in CD
Shiori (Noritsune) in DN
Reina (Nagit) in MSP+
BMP/CD/NL Gree
MSB Gree

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:13 am 
Cafe Addict

Hope this will work~
Kazemasa
Chapter 1
I'll go with you +1
Where should I go? -1

Chapter 2
I got this gut feeling -1
Let me down -1 (No CG)

Chapter 3
Is he only pretending to be cold? -1
Please eat something too +1

Chapter 4
Continue protecting Shizuka +1
It's because of you +1

Chapter 5
Yoshitsune Minamoto -1
I'm having nightmares -1
(One of these I answered wrong and got no CG again, think it was the first one maybe?)

Chapter 6
Don't overdo it +1
Have Hanzo decide +1

Chapter 7
My memories are horrible -1
I want to fulfill my destiny +1 (Get CG)

Chapter 8
I've caused you trouble again -1
It was my father's power -1

Chapter 9
I can do it! -1
Are you going back to your village? -1 (No CG again! :bash2: )

My Sweet Prince: Invite ID: 00V6H2fFL
Magic Sword: Invite ID: SMRkx74kW
Gree ID: Artemis003/ ID‌‌: 682326537‌‌
<('.'<)~^('.')^~(>'.')>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:12 pm 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Kazemasa CGs
Chapter 1
CG is automatic and it appears before the first set of answers.

Chapter 2
I can walk by myself. +1 Get CG. It appears later, so no worries.

Chapter 5
Hattori Kazemasa Hanzo +1 Get CG.

Chapter 7 and 9 CGs are already mentioned in the walkthrough. Thanks Artemis for pointing out that Chapter 9 Love State -1 does not lead to CG.

Hyosuke
Chapter 10
"It's not possible to do it alone" Love State +1 also leads to CG.

-- Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:40 pm --

You should take out Chapter 12 Secret Love Ending and Sweet Love Ending from Hyuga's and Hyosuke's walkthroughs because in Chapter 12, there are three different endings for all characters.

-- Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:22 pm --

If anyone is curious about event 1st prices including CGs for Sohma, Enya, and Kazemasa, go to youtube and the uploader's name is Hinaru91. Enya and Sohma are going to be uploaded soon. Kazemasa is already up on youtube. You can also search for some characters' full routes on youtube. :)

-- Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:10 pm --

Sohma
Missing Chapter 1 answers:
Stop it! - Love State -1
That was mean! - Love State -1

The Chapter 1 CG comes before the second set of answers and after the first set of answers. You can choose either answers as they both lead to CG.

Missing Chapter 2 answers
Oh no! - Love state -1
Seduce?! - Love State -1

Last edited by Soraka on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 pm 
Global Moderator

It is kind of funny how some people who do upload videos of their otome gameplays actually directly use Kokoro Cafe's main post walkthrough information to progress, assuming that it is flawless or something.

Anyway, I passed the 8th login several hours ago and got the group picture, "Hot Spring Time," but it is not showing up in my Album! D8 It shows a lock on the image. On the page that says, "You've got a picture!" I clicked "Go to Memorial Pictures" without scrolling down to see if there were any extra information about release times. If it was a glitch and others had successfully received their images, I'll contact the DN support team. I still need to complain about how I did not get the extra Pass and Camellia Rice Cake that is SUPPOSED to come with the Message Cards, as well.

It's Our Secret code: ccp9744

GREE ID: 695818864
    BMP (Elani) | MSB (Elani) | CD (Elani)
    Contract Marriage: 85sei4 | Vampire Darling: DFZCRB

All of my Shall We Date? codes:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 62  Next