It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 96  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 am 
Cafe Addict

dreamlessnights wrote:
Thanks alogado and Starl0cket for explaining to me! I'll think about it, but if CD is like BMP with a 100k fans mission at the end then I'm not sure I can afford restarting. XD

Additional question, sorry. >< I finished my main routes for BMP and MSB but I'm not done the last gacha yet. If I restart that same route again to try and get more mates, will my gacha information remain the same?

No problem^^ I think from looking through the walkthrough, Haru's has been almost completed (since there seems to be 20 scenes collectively). So unlike BMP, you won't be requiring 100K fans. I think the last fan-based mission is at 50K. =3 Thank goodness for that!

Also yes the gacha information will remain the same. I restarted Wilfred's over again when I finished his route and at the very beginning, I could still access the secret gacha. And if you choose someone else and come back to that prince/bodyguard, the gacha information will remain where you left it at. Hope this helps =3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 pm 
Cafe Addict

Hey I want to know, can I reset my game? I want to play it again from beginning..
Coz I'm not sure with my all my answers before..

Awh.. He's cute.. I'm glad I choose him :p

GREE ID
Tasha ~ NL (Kotaro), BMP (Oriens Route - Glenn), MSB (Kaiji Guarding), CD (Kyosuke)
DN:MH1DLcVcQW
SweetPrince:MTCA6FjZG0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:59 pm 
Cafe Addict

Yeah, you can. Go to menu -> change character and chose the same guy to restart his route or chose another guy to play his route.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 pm 
New to the Cafe

Hello! May I join in? Well i'm new here, hehe.
I have follow this page for a days and I getting confused about sho's walkthrough. Cause there are many post about his walkthrough here and I don't know which one is the best?
Can anyone help me?

Btw, sorry for my bad english u,u and thank you :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Love level 13 Scene 10 and I have finally hit B with Sho
Wooo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm 
Cafe Addict

Tasha, are you still playing Ryota Miike's route? I shall be joining you if you are!^^

I'll help document Ryota's route, but be forewarned, by no means are my answers 100% "correct". Unlike Haru, I didn't feel like the choices were as black&white. But then again, that could just be me >.< so yah.

Hidden text: ON
Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
Hidden text: OFF
I bolded the answers that I chose.

Scene 1
1A: I'm worried about co-starring with Wave.
1B: I'm worried about appearing on a variety show.
(Felt like I should have chosen B instead cause Yamada was more "understanding" of my anxiety than the first answer >.<)

2A: Deny it to Mr. Miike
2B: Apologize to Mr. Fujisaki

Mission:
His POV- Black and White Gingham Dress (7200 Salary)
Her POV- Two Tone Dress (7200 Salary)

After finishing scene 1, Ryota's first gacha series opens up "Tropical Resort Series" and you get a mate increase

Aw mann... Tasha I think I understand what you mean about choosing the wrong answers. Now I'm doubting the second answer choice too in regards to apologizing (just read through Ryota's POV). Oh boy. =S

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:31 am 
Cafe Addict

Starl0cket wrote:
Tasha, are you still playing Ryota Miike's route? I shall be joining you if you are!^^

I'll help document Ryota's route, but be forewarned, by no means are my answers 100% "correct". Unlike Haru, I didn't feel like the choices were as black&white. But then again, that could just be me >.< so yah.

Available only to registered users. Registration is free so please consider joining. Click here to register.
I bolded the answers that I chose.

Scene 1
1A: I'm worried about co-starring with Wave.
1B: I'm worried about appearing on a variety show.
(Felt like I should have chosen B instead cause Yamada was more "understanding" of my anxiety than the first answer >.<)

2A: Deny it to Mr. Miike
2B: Apologize to Mr. Fujisaki

Mission:
His POV- Black and White Gingham Dress (7200 Salary)
Her POV- Two Tone Dress (7200 Salary)

After finishing scene 1, Ryota's first gacha series opens up "Tropical Resort Series" and you get a mate increase

Aw mann... Tasha I think I understand what you mean about choosing the wrong answers. Now I'm doubting the second answer choice too in regards to apologizing (just read through Ryota's POV). Oh boy. =S

Finally I have friend that choose Ryota ... Yayy.. :kiss:
Yep ^^ I still play with him.. I'm kinda loyal you know.. LOL :evil:

Ohh.. Now you mention it here.. I remember my answer before..

Scene1 I'm worried about appearing on a variety show
Scene2 Apologize to Mr.Fujisaki

That's my answer, I dunno if it's wrong or rite.. :ummm:

By the way, are we gonna need to purchase Darling Coin to continue the story? I hope not, I hope we can continue the story with salary.. Not darling coin..

GREE ID
Tasha ~ NL (Kotaro), BMP (Oriens Route - Glenn), MSB (Kaiji Guarding), CD (Kyosuke)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 am 
Cafe Visitor

Thanks Starl0cket! n_n Gonna restart all my routes now yay!

It appears that the earliest everyone has gotten a B rating is at scene 10. I wonder if there is anyway to get it earlier than that... @_@

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:20 pm 
Cafe Addict

Scene 2
1A: Looking at Mr. Miike.
1B: Looking around at everyone.
(I accidently chose B because after one snippet response, it moved on to the next part! >o<)

2A: Say nothing.
2B: Question it.

After scene 2, mate increase +1

@Tasha: Only "kinda" loyal =P hehe. But in regards to your answer choices... oh boy. Totally opposite of mine! LOL!! I'll eventually redo it again after scene 10 or 11, just to see if there is any compatibility changes or not since that's when most people's compatibility went up around that point on other routes.
Also, no you don't need to purchase Darling Coins to continue on with the story unless you want to continue on after the free 5 passes that very same day. Otherwise, if you don't mind reading 5 parts a day and be patient about it, then no, you need not purchase any coins. =)

@dreamlessnights: You're welcome!^^ And as of now, don't think there is any way of knowing unless those of us who are restarting try out different answers and see if our compatibility changes any sooner than at scene 10.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:11 pm 
Cafe Addict

Starl0cket wrote:
Scene 2
1A: Looking at Mr. Miike.
1B: Looking around at everyone.
(I accidently chose B because after one snippet response, it moved on to the next part! >o<)

2A: Say nothing.
2B: Question it.

After scene 2, mate increase +1

@Tasha: Only "kinda" loyal =P hehe. But in regards to your answer choices... oh boy. Totally opposite of mine! LOL!! I'll eventually redo it again after scene 10 or 11, just to see if there is any compatibility changes or not since that's when most people's compatibility went up around that point on other routes.
Also, no you don't need to purchase Darling Coins to continue on with the story unless you want to continue on after the free 5 passes that very same day. Otherwise, if you don't mind reading 5 parts a day and be patient about it, then no, you need not purchase any coins. =)

@dreamlessnights: You're welcome!^^ And as of now, don't think there is any way of knowing unless those of us who are restarting try out different answers and see if our compatibility changes any sooner than at scene 10.

Well now, our answers are same ^^..
I choose looking around at every one
And Say nothing
too ^^

Well.. Now I'm at level 10.. And I need to buy clothes that cost 18000 salary :cry: , how many days that I can reach that salary?? Ough.... I need to be patient now :sick:
I wish Darling Coin don't cost that much :faint: .. Uaawwwwhh.. I want to continue the story!! :angry2:

GREE ID

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 955 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 96  Next