It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 74  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:17 pm 
Cafe Lover

Oichi wrote:
HI^^
I had the super happy ending with saizo and want to unlock the other two as well, but how high/low does the Love Meter must be for the happy and the normal happy?

If you look at the Love Meter bar, you'll notice that it's got two lines near the end that split it up into three sections. You get Normal ending if you fail to reach the first line, Happy ending if the meter is full between the two lines, and Super Happy ending if you get it full past the second line.

Shiori (Katsuragi) in MSB
Megumi (Kyosuke) in CD
Shiori (Noritsune) in DN
Reina (Nagit) in MSP+
BMP/CD/NL Gree
MSB Gree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:05 am 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Hi, someone who played saizo and muneori, will guys please do me a favor? I ran out of tokens, an song even have the crazy amount of passports they ask, so can you guys write down the details
Of what happened in saizo and muneori's route. Pretty please with cherry on top? ><

-- Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 pm --

Hi, someone who played saizo and muneori, will guys please do me a favor? I ran out of tokens, an song even have the crazy amount of passports they ask, so can you guys write down the details
Of what happened in saizo and muneori's route. Pretty please with cherry on top? ><
Btw I'm talkin about the romantic festival, not their main route >>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 am 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Porphyra wrote:
Oichi wrote:
HI^^
I had the super happy ending with saizo and want to unlock the other two as well, but how high/low does the Love Meter must be for the happy and the normal happy?

If you look at the Love Meter bar, you'll notice that it's got two lines near the end that split it up into three sections. You get Normal ending if you fail to reach the first line, Happy ending if the meter is full between the two lines, and Super Happy ending if you get it full past the second line.

Thank You so much ♥

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:38 am 
Cafe Lover

Oichi wrote:
Porphyra wrote:
Oichi wrote:
HI^^

Thank You so much ♥

No problem! =)

Shiori (Katsuragi) in MSB
Megumi (Kyosuke) in CD
Shiori (Noritsune) in DN
Reina (Nagit) in MSP+
BMP/CD/NL Gree
MSB Gree

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 am 
Cafe Visitor

The answers for the walkthrough is different when it comes to the gree version T.T i'm doing saizo right now and when i choose the answers that are in the guide, sometimes it would only be 'close' so sometimes i miss out on the CGs T.T bohooooo.. Can someone make a gree version walkthrough for the main story... Or is this it???

Invite ID: CyipuQGinJ
--
Gree ID: 676278015

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 am 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Answers for Gree version is completely different. And we are trying to re-do it ... Besides that, one more sad news is currently, in gree version even you got ALL ANSWERS Brilliant!(the highest one), you still need to use love potion in order to achieving Super Happy Ending ...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:14 am 
Cafe Addict

Munenori's story for romantic festival

Spoilers
It started with Kuma saying about Iga's tradition, where a chosen girl with beauty and elegance will be the rice princess and do a dance for good harvest. Kuma wants to try so that she may get Hanzo's attention if she dance in priestess robes. She encouraged me to join as well, so that Munerori can see me dance.

On the day of the auditions, Munerori came to cheer me on, or rather to threaten if I failed, I will have to do whatever he say for one night. (!!!) when he was about to leave, somehow they thought he is here for the audition so they dragged him along to the stage. Since it is a dignified event, he did not make a big fuss and just played along, thinking it is impossible he Will be chosen. However, he is graceful and elegant in his actions, even I think he is so perfect.

The results announced that number 8 is the winner. Which is of course, master Munerori. He grabbed me and ran away. Then the option came for me to choose if the judges are blind. I choose they are not, as they can see his beauty. I commented he is so beautiful and I am even a bit jealous, as a woman. He asked me to shut up, looking angry and grabbed my wrists. He pushed me down forcefully. He looked angry sTill so I asked if I made him angry. He replied I did. I apologized and he say he will shut up my impertinent mouth. He stopped my mouth with his own, kissing me almost like he was biting me. He kissed so fiercely it was difficult to breathe. I protested not a place like this! We were on some grassland.

He said I wasn't listening, and reminded me that I promised to do whatever he said for one night if I wasn't chosen as the rice princess. I tried to argue but he stopped my mouth again. He say he won't hear any excuses.his kisses continued down my neck to my collarbone. My heart started thumping at the touch of his lips. He saw my reaction and smiled wickedly. " do you feel like listening to me now?" I replied yes. He looked satisfied as he gazed at my face and then put his lips on mine. He kissed me again on the cheek and forehead. My body reacted to his soft whisper of my name in my ear. I called his name and he bit my earlobe.

Ok the next part requires 3 passport and from doing Goemon and Sasuke's festival, I find that the story after the 3 passports is not much, so I did not continue.

-- Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:21 am --

Saizo's romantic festival story.

Spoilers ( based on what I remember)

I have been chosen as the priestess to perform the dance on a portable shrine. Saizo's said no as he thinks I am not up to it. However I insisted and try hard to practice but I just can't get certain parts right. Saizo's came in with a drum and claims he need to replace one of the drummers. So he guided me on the parts I am not doing correctly. He asked me to be careful and not get carried away.

On the day of the festival I was careful initially but I wanted to move close to the crowd so that they can see me better. However I slipped but I didn't fall as Saizo caught my wrists. The audience thought it was part of the performance and cheered.

Ok the rest of the parts are something like Saizo scolding me a little but he wants to have his way with the priestess and then all the steamy parts which I won't be able to remember exact details.

CD: Aiko ☆
Destiny Ninja: Aiko☆ D0r1fGsaPy
Office Lover kmvZHu Contract Marriage rprRhv Vampire Darling 77tjaF Sweet Scandal tH2YYs ArabianNight 5sUs5d Bidding for love yvDMYG

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 am 
Cafe Lover

For Kotaro's route instead of "…." I did "you're crazy" and got try harder so the correct answer is probably "No"

Q~Q I'm failing on his route will probably have to retry :P

The one after that isn't "Stop that!" - I was reading too fast and accidentally clicked it :<

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm 
Frequent Cafe Visitor

Thanks so much aiko!!!!! Luv you so much for that!!!! <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:09 pm 
Global Moderator

Sorry guys. Both of us are just busy but thank you for helping us update the answers. <3

I just added the note regarding the new brilliant system so that members won't get confused. D:

.::[[My Site ]].::.[[ 2 Samuel 22:31 ]]::.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 731 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 74  Next