It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

***PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING***

- To make it easy for users to search for walkthroughs, please follow this guide.

- Please search the forum before making any walkthrough requests. You can find the search function via the main menu at the top under Otome Games > Search Forum

- Event walkthroughs can be found here

***KOKORO CAFE WALKTHROUGHS***
Click here for a list of walkthroughs done by Kokoro Cafe

You must be a registered user to view Kokoro Cafe walkthroughs. Registration is free so please consider joining.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 131  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:16 pm 
Global Moderator

All right. Walkthrough updated feel free to correct me/remind me if I missed anything. :D Thank you everyone. <3

xaaax: So where should I put these dates? o.o LOL. XD

.::[[My Site ]].::.[[ 2 Samuel 22:31 ]]::.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm 
Cafe Visitor

Hey guys I edit my walkthrough for kaiji.. Apparently there right answer on level story 2 is "root for kaiji" ! You will get intimacy level B if u answer this ( I asked ALL my friends who play kaiji route. I hope I followed my guts when I choose this one (T.T) but it's too late now.. I want to restart my story *sobsob)

But if u already choose " run to large man" you still have a chance to up your intimacy level on story 3...

Sorry for that

Note: on your third dates with kaiji you will received " 300pt gacha card" as a gift.

Last edited by Otomesuki18 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:28 pm 
Cafe Lover

Otomesuki18 wrote:
Hey guys I edit my walkthrough for kaiji.. Apparently there right answer on level story 2 is "root for kaiji" ! You will get intimacy level B if u answer this ( I asked ALL my friends who play kaiji route. I hope I followed my guts when I choose this one (T.T) but it's too late now.. I want to restart my story *sobsob)

But if u already choose " run to large man" you still have a chance to up your intimacy level on story 3...

Sorry for that

Ugh, I knew that "Root for Kaiji" seemed like the better answer. >.> But it seemed like the wrong one when I chose it, and decided to refresh. About story 3, is the walkthrough correct?

Tumblr Account: Otome Ramblings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 pm 
Cafe Visitor

@sandymaxy: your right!! His respond made me change my answer 3 times and know that my guts is true made me feel so upset right now!!! T.T

For me the story level 3 answers seem correct especially for the last answer. For the first answer on story 3, when I choosed I'm the one who will cooked Kaiji seem didn't like the idea. Because back on school day, the MC had made her cooking group to be the only one group who can't cook kare ( or something like that... I kinda forgot)
So, I choosed "him cook"
I want to confirm this answer to my friends but I can't promise they will reply ASAP..
:(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:35 am 
Site Admin

@Otomesuki18 Changed the answer in chapter for kaiji to Root for Kaiji. Thanks for letting me know!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 am 
Cafe Visitor

@kirlyfish: I had the same experienced with u T.T
I played the gacha for couple time and the voila my love tension dropped a one heart!! That's just unbelievable!! All my greeting and strength just useless ... :angry2:

Last edited by Otomesuki18 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:17 am 
Global Moderator

LOL by the way, i dropped 1 heart from my love tension meter too. i thought i was seeing things and doubted myself for a moment but i was pretty sure it dropped because i was keeping track of it.
it happened a few hours after i played gacha.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 am 
Cafe Lover

Me too!! I drop 1 heart just now!! Dx By the way I fill up my LTM earlier and got my 2nd date. We went for a drive and I received a gacha card 200. LOL. I have doubt using it. XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:03 am 
Cafe Visitor

@mara: u get gacha card 200 on your 2nd date with kaiji? I get big purple ribbon on my 2nd date with him and I think we are date at the park.. Why is different? Or do you restart your game and playing another bodyguard?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 am 
Cafe Addict

I think the love tension meter drops naturally over time for a bit? Because mine dropped a bit too. Really annoying. It takes such a long time until it fills up again.

@Otomesuki18: In the FAQ it says the item you get after a date is completely random.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 131  Next